Christian Headbangers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Obligatory Miscellaneous/Random Thoughts Thread

+5
metaldude
Wolfform
MetalPioneer
Zymologist
Kerrick
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Obligatory Miscellaneous/Random Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Obligatory Miscellaneous/Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Júlio Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:10 pm

by more people with the same musical tastes.
Júlio
Júlio

Back to top Go down

The Obligatory Miscellaneous/Random Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Obligatory Miscellaneous/Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Kerrick Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:00 pm

Today's my wife's and my four year anniversary! Very Happy
Kerrick
Kerrick

MetalPioneer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:23 pm

Kerrick wrote:Today's my wife's and my four year anniversary!  Very Happy

Congratulations! Here's wishing you many more happy years to come!
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:11 pm

Thanks man! My wife got me a bottle of barrel-aged Old Rasputin beer which I greatly look forward to enjoying. Smile
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:05 pm

Baby girl #2 due this March! I told my wife I'm gonna need a special allowance for buying manly things like guns and beer to offset all the femininity in our house hahahaha...
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:00 pm

So have all our American members voted yet? I did earlier today.
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:00 pm

Kerrick wrote:So have all our American members voted yet?  I did earlier today.

I voted early last week!
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:11 pm

Baby was born yesterday mid-morning! Both baby Viera* Liberty and mama are doing just fine. Smile

*Viera is Slovak for Faith. (My wife is originally from Slovakia for those who didn't already know that.)
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:31 pm

Kerrick wrote:Baby was born yesterday mid-morning!  Both baby Viera* Liberty and mama are doing just fine.  Smile  

*Viera is Slovak for Faith.  (My wife is originally from Slovakia for those who didn't already know that.)

Congratulations! I know you'll be a terrific father. Make sure that she gets plenty of nurturing, love, and heavy metal!
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:33 pm

Aww thanks man! Oh yeah, she's getting plenty of all of it. Very Happy It's been a little tricky making sure that our toddler gets enough attention too but so far it seems like she's adapting well to having a little sister too.
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:59 pm

My wife has taken up the totally awesome and wonderful hobby of making sourdough bread from scratch.  Most recently, she was busy with the kids so it was up to me to score the bread...   Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  Naturally, I had to make an "Eddie Breaddie" hehehehe.

Before:
The Obligatory Miscellaneous/Random Thoughts Thread - Page 3 20221011

After:
The Obligatory Miscellaneous/Random Thoughts Thread - Page 3 20221010
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3