Christian Headbangers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Obligatory Miscellaneous/Random Thoughts Thread

+5
metaldude
Wolfform
MetalPioneer
Zymologist
Kerrick
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Obligatory Miscellaneous/Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Obligatory Miscellaneous/Random Thoughts Thread

Post by CrimsonWarrior Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:21 pm

Anyone know how to get the forum to keep you logged in for longer? It seems like it kicks me out after a few days and I have to log back in.
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior

Back to top Go down

The Obligatory Miscellaneous/Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Obligatory Miscellaneous/Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Deepfriar Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:15 am

Sorry CW, I do not. :/ In fact, I've run into some trouble of my own. The main time I have for message boards is during down time at work, and now my network has blocked the board-directory.net domain for some reason. I don't think it's directly because of my activity because the other boards I visit are not blocked, so I don't really know why but my ability/time to post here has been diminished. >.<
Deepfriar
Deepfriar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:07 pm

Hmm, that's odd.  I don't know about that one...  What browser do you use CW?

DF, that is a bummer!  Do you think they'd take notice if you brought your own laptop into work to forum on?   Razz
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:55 pm

Kerrick wrote:Hmm, that's odd.  I don't know about that one...  What browser do you use CW?

DF, that is a bummer!  Do you think they'd take notice if you brought your own laptop into work to forum on?   Razz

HAH!... yeah, unfortunately they'd notice. Sad I work front desk so it wouldn't be feasible.
Deepfriar
Deepfriar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:06 pm

Hahaha dang!

Ugh taxes are such a hassle!  But we're almost done with 'em.  I'll be a happier man once they're submitted!
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:02 pm

I'm in Slovakia visiting my in-laws.  So far we've been having a great time!  My mother-in-law came out to meet our daughter when she was first born, but this is the first time she's met her grandfather, aunt, uncle, and cousin so it's pretty special.  Smile
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Assuming there are no hiccups, in less than a month my wife and I are going to be home-owners!!!  The house is ~5 minutes away from where we currently live in Hayden, ID and in a nice neighborhood with a big park which should be great for our kiddo to play in once she's old enough.  The house itself has "good bones" but is quite a fixer-upper when it comes to paint, flooring, etc.  It's going to be a LOT of work, though we're super excited!
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:29 am

Kerrick wrote:Assuming there are no hiccups, in less than a month my wife and I are going to be home-owners!!!  The house is ~5 minutes away from where we currently live in Hayden, ID and in a nice neighborhood with a big park which should be great for our kiddo to play in once she's old enough.  The house itself has "good bones" but is quite a fixer-upper when it comes to paint, flooring, etc.  It's going to be a LOT of work, though we're super excited!

Congrats!
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:23 pm

Thanks dude!  We're still waiting for the paperwork to all go through but [I think...] no news is good news at this point.
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Hentze Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:46 am

my random thoughts are:
i cant follow society any longer.
i must retake my place.
and get in the battle.
hehe.
bye
Mark Hentze
Mark Hentze

http://superheroarchangel.angelfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:43 pm

Happy Reformation Day!
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:00 pm

What does grindcore and children's music have in common?

Both styles' songs average about 30 seconds long hahaha.
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:36 pm

Kerrick wrote:What does grindcore and children's music have in common?

lol!
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfform Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:05 pm

Ew grindcore 😇
Wolfform
Wolfform

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:11 pm

I got my morning workout shoveling snow for the first time this season.  Our new place has a longer driveway and path to our door than our old place which is unfortunate haha, plus HOA requires we shovel the stretch of sidewalk in front of our home too.  (I guess them punk kids need a clear path to walk to the school bus or something.)

The Obligatory Miscellaneous/Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 20191210
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfform Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:39 am

I'm definitely planning an Israel trip in the future. In other news:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Wolfform
Wolfform

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:43 pm

Happy new year!!!
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:52 pm

The Vaakevandring EP (Momentum Scandinavia) appeared on eBay with a really low starting bid if anyone is interested:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vaakevandring-CD-Self-titled-Christian-unblack-metal-Rare-Antestor-Vardoger/114042611980
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:00 pm

Also happy birthday Kerrick!
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:05 pm

Thanks dude!  It's good to see you on here.  Don't be a stranger!
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Júlio Sat May 16, 2020 7:13 am

MetalPioneer wrote:
Kerrick wrote:What does grindcore and children's music have in common?

lol!

Razz
Júlio
Júlio

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:12 pm

Last night the rioters were allegedly moving from Spokane over to our little resort town of Coeur d'Alene. TONS of AR-15-wielding good guys went downtown to make sure no rioting/looting happened. Some folks peacefully protested with signs and I don't believe there was one single incident there. I suspect the rioters just turned around and left upon seeing all the guns haha. I love Idaho.
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:47 pm

I was listening to a Christian doom metal playlist I created a couple of years ago on Spotify and I had a good laugh over the songs that they recommend adding to the playlist!

The Obligatory Miscellaneous/Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 V9aT9H9
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:32 am

lol!
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:34 am

Speaking of Christian doom metal... I met a guy from church who likes doom metal and we geeked out over Place Of Skulls, etc. He also likes dark beer. I may have a new best friend hahahaha.
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next