Christian Headbangers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Metal Store Sales/Promotions

2 posters

Go down

Christian Metal Store Sales/Promotions Empty Christian Metal Store Sales/Promotions

Post by Kerrick Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:22 pm

This is the spot to post about a sweet sale or promotion you heard about from your favorite Christian metal store.  Share the love!  To start with, Metal Helm is doing "Vinyl-Ruary" promotion that's really great.  All vinyls are discounted and for every $25 you spend, you get a free CD of your choice (from a list).  Don't pass it up!

Metal Helm wrote:NOKTERNAL HEMIZPHEAR RECORDS (METAL HELM) CELEBRATES 11 YEARS OF METAL MINISTRY:
Over the course of 11 years of metal ministry, we have made it a top-priority to send out Biblical devotionals for admonishing and sharpening of the saints. It has been a rare newsletter that has been published without a metal devotional included. In this, we have had the challenge and joy of writing over 330 devotionals in the last 11 years. We hope that you are inspired and encouraged by our devotionals. Our goals are to glorify the Triune God and to ready the body of Christ for battle in this dark age. That source of armor and encouragement is only derived from the holy and eternal Word of God.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)

VINYL-RUARY:
February being our 11th year anniversary of Nokternal Hemizphear Records (and Metal Helm), we are boldly proclaiming February as VINYL-RUARY in celebration of a classic form of music medium and artistry!

During the entire month of VINYL-RUARY (Feb 1st - Feb 28th) we will be showcasing and discounting the entire stock of vinyls in the Metal Helm webshop. We are giving you the opportunity to snag some righteous metal during this cold season. If you are not into vinyl but have bantered at getting into it, now is a perfect time to start your collection.

In fact, to inspire you a bit more, we have the following incentive available during VINYL-RUARY that will help you acquire some FREE music including in your purchases…

Free CDs available by purchase: (spend the following (before shipping) to get FREE CDs of your choice)
$25.00 USD = 1 CD
$50.00 USD = 2 CDs
$75.00 USD = 3 CDs
$100.00 USD = 4 CDs
$150.00 USD (or more) = 5 CDs

FREE CDs to choose from:
Almagor "From the Agony to the Battle"
Angel 7 "Hail to the King"
Antidemon "Demonocidio" Re-issue
Antidemon "Tormenterror" DVD
Apostisy "Famine of a Thousand Frozen Years"
Apostisy "Blood that Covers all Sin" EP
Armath Sargon "Northern Chronicles of Worship" 2CD Digi
Ashen Mortality "Your Caress"
Ashen Mortality "Sleepless Remorse/Your Caress" 2CD
Azorrague "Bringer of Terror"
Black Leather "The New Liberty" (CD only)
Blast from Oblivion "Restrained" (includes printed patch)
Borgazur "2P3: Alchemists Earth of Aeon A.C."
Cerimonial Sacred "Our War is Only Against Hell"
Cerimonial Sacred "Christ Worshipers"
Dark Night "Day of the Dead"
Dark Night "Cemetery Porter" Re-issue
Dark Night "Funeral Night"
Demoniciduth "Enemy of Satan" (includes 2 free logo stickers)
Elgibbor "Resist Him"
Elgibbor "Revenger of Blood"
Elgibbor "Roots of Blood"
Eyes of the Defiled "Distant Tellings"
Fire Throne "Day of Darkness and Blackness"
Golgota "Return to the Old Path"
Hortor "Enthroned XI"
Mashiaj "Vomitivo" Re-issue
Megilloth "It was to Happen Once"
Metalder "Navigator Ghost"
Nephesh "Inter Armas Silent Leges"
Neversatan "Walking in the Cold Night"
O' Majestic Winter "Eternal Shores"
Pylon "The Harrowing of Hell"
Road Rider "Judgment Angel"
Stone Angel "Ride Universe"
The Slave Eye "Unto Hades" EP + "Black Rust" Demo
Ultimatum "Puppet of Destruction"
Ultimatum "Heart of Metal" 20th Anny CD
Wintersoul "Frozen Storm Apocalypse"

List your top selections in the order comments. First come, first serve. Only while supplies last.
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Christian Metal Store Sales/Promotions Empty Re: Christian Metal Store Sales/Promotions

Post by Kerrick Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:25 pm

I recently took advantage of Vision Of God record's promotion too.  Similar to the above promotion from MH, VOGR is giving away a free CD of your choice for every $25 you spend.  They've got some great options to choose from!  And with the coupon, you'll also get 10% off your order!

[EDIT: for some reason my post keeps getting truncated by the forum... Anyways, just follow the link for the sale details.]
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Christian Metal Store Sales/Promotions Empty Re: Christian Metal Store Sales/Promotions

Post by MetalPioneer Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:57 pm

Kerrick wrote:I recently took advantage of Vision Of God record's promotion too.  Similar to the above promotion from MH, VOGR is giving away a free CD of your choice for every $25 you spend.  They've got some great options to choose from!  And with the coupon, you'll also get 10% off your order!

[EDIT: for some reason my post keeps getting truncated by the forum...  Anyways, just follow the link for the sale details.]

Maybe it thinks that it's spam for some reason?  I might have to check out this sale.  I need to pre-order Holy Blood's new album.
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:25 pm

Yeah I dunno, when I'd "preview" the post, all would look fine, but once I posted it, 2/3 of the post was missing. Eh whatever, it's a good sale and all the info is in the link. Smile Happy shopping!
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down