Christian Headbangers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highly Anticipated Upcoming Releases

+2
Zymologist
metaldude
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Highly Anticipated Upcoming Releases - Page 2 Empty Re: Highly Anticipated Upcoming Releases

Post by travisjestes Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:26 pm

Thanks, I'm happy to be here.

I talked to Ethan over the summer and he said they were tracking the second guitars for their follow up to Ageless, but I haven't heard anything since then. It has to be close though.
travisjestes
travisjestes

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Highly Anticipated Upcoming Releases - Page 2 Empty Re: Highly Anticipated Upcoming Releases

Post by MetalPioneer Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:45 am

I am looking forward to Demon Hunter's album Songs of Death and Resurrection that will come out on March 5, 2021.  It is an acoustic album of some of the best ballads from across their career, some of which are my favorite DH songs. Hopefully, it will live up to the hype!

Highly Anticipated Upcoming Releases - Page 2 Demonhuntersongs
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:20 pm

Jernlov - Crucified
Metal Missionaries DVD
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:04 pm

^Oops I just realized that was supposed to be in the recent purchases thread...   Embarassed  Eh oh well!

Wow, while 2020 was overall a pretty slow year for Christian metal releases... 2021 is off to an absolutely killer start!  Just in January we've got/will get albums from:

Apostisy
Crowned In Sorrow
Dalit
Northern Flame
Pantokrator
Reflection Of Glory

I'm gonna be broke by month's-end!
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:52 pm

This year has been great already. Even though 2020 was poor for music because of the pandemic, albums that were delayed are coming out this year and it looks like the quarantine allowed artists to write more music than ever before.

My favorite Christian metal albums this year so far:

Pantokrator - Marching Out of Babylon
Brotality - Worldwide Desolation
Dalit - Moksha
Crowned in Sorrow - In Memoriam
Apostisy - The Paradox of Existence
Perpetual Paranoia - Hell Fest

And that's only in 3 months!!!

My anticipated upcoming releases:

Mohler - Mohler
Frost Like Ashes - album some time this year, single coming sooon
Symphony of Heaven - album some time this year, single coming soon
Mangled Carpenter - several singles released, album coming soon
I Built the Cross - no album title yet (delayed until the end of this year, looks like)

I may have missed some, there's a lot happening right now!
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:04 pm

I'm really looking forward to the new Warpriest album, due out Friday, August 13th! I'm shocked at how quickly Robert's been able to crank out his follow-up to what ended up being my #1 album of 2020. I've listened to a couple tracks from it and I can tell you this: there's no "second album slump" material here!
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:13 pm

Some good bands are working on new material:

Cloth (full-length)
Faith
Irgalom (2x new albums!)
Miriam
Place Of Skulls
Ritual Servant
Sorrowstorm
Vials Of Wrath

What else am I missing?
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:46 pm

Kerrick wrote:Some good bands are working on new material:

Cloth (full-length)
Faith
Irgalom (2x new albums!)
Miriam
Place Of Skulls
Ritual Servant
Sorrowstorm
Vials Of Wrath

What else am I missing?

I am definitely looking forward to the bottom 4 on your list.
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:12 pm

Yeah some good stuff for sure! For Vials Of Wrath, it's Ataraxia II. I guess it'll have everything the original had plus some new songs, and some bonus tracks that were previously only released digitally (which I snagged while they were still up!). It'll be a great release.
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri May 06, 2022 5:12 pm

Omegashift's upcoming EP Doctrine Of Dust is due out in less than a couple weeks. If this single is anything to gauge what the EP will be, it's easily among my highest-anticipated releases of the year.
Kerrick
Kerrick

MetalPioneer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Fri May 06, 2022 7:14 pm

Kerrick wrote:Omegashift's upcoming EP Doctrine Of Dust is due out in less than a couple weeks.  If this single is anything to gauge what the EP will be, it's easily among my highest-anticipated releases of the year.

This sounds great! Thanks for sharing. I was not expecting the female vocals to kick in! Does the band have pre-orders for the EP?
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri May 06, 2022 7:50 pm

Unfortunately not, but keep an eye on their Bandcamp! Due out May 17th.
https://omegashift.bandcamp.com/
Kerrick
Kerrick

MetalPioneer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:59 pm

Omegashift's EP is out though I'm still holding out for the CD which will hopefully be released sooooon!

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming debut album from the Czech epic doom band Trinity:
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:37 pm

Kerrick wrote:Omegashift's EP is out though I'm still holding out for the CD which will hopefully be released sooooon!

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming debut album from the Czech epic doom band Trinity:

The Omegashift album is great! It's on Spotify so I was able to listen on there. The bass on "Walk With Me" really slaps, and the riffs on "Tread the Ashes" were killer. Hopefully they release a CD version at some point.

The Trinity song sound pretty good as well. Thanks for sharing.
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2