Christian Headbangers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Pylon Track From Upcoming Album

2 posters

Go down

New Pylon Track From Upcoming Album Empty New Pylon Track From Upcoming Album

Post by Kerrick Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:01 pm

Sounds fantastic!  And I know we've got at least a couple Pylon fans here because Matthew and Adam were the ones who got me into them.   Cool

Pylon wrote:Distinguished Pÿlonians

Due to the fact of a "medium-term" delay in completing our new album "The long awaited Rock Circus" (nomen est omen..ahem), we decided to release one of the new tracks for entertainment purposes as well as a "nonchalantly" proof that we truly recorded new material like stated since 2018 (double-ahem).

So let's start with a song fittingly called "Long Endless Winter". A title which pretty sums up these dividing times where mankinds greatest joy seems to celebrate the Apocapositive a.k.a. "we know we're all doomed but looking very much forward to it" even more excessive as it always has.

In this spirit: stay doomalicious and let us know what swirls through your mind when listening to "Long Endless Winter".

The Pÿlonauts
Kerrick
Kerrick

MetalPioneer likes this post

Back to top Go down

New Pylon Track From Upcoming Album Empty Re: New Pylon Track From Upcoming Album

Post by MetalPioneer Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:31 pm

I agree, it sounds great! I like the tuning on the guitars. Hopefully that means we'll have the new album soon. Is it just me, or did they just add a Like / Dislike interaction to posts on here? Or has it been there all along and I've been oblivious?
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down

New Pylon Track From Upcoming Album Empty Re: New Pylon Track From Upcoming Album

Post by Kerrick Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:46 am

Yeah I don't know what's up with these silly like/dislike buttons but whatever. There's probably an option to turn them off but I haven't looked into it yet.

But yes, the new song is mighty good! This is a band that I think gets better with each release so I have high hopes. Very Happy
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:40 pm

It definitely seems that way. Some of the earlier work isn't entirely consistent and suffers from poor production (although there are some gems in there, too). I am looking forward to seeing how the band evolves on this album.
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down