Christian Headbangers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highly Anticipated Upcoming Releases

+2
Zymologist
metaldude
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Highly Anticipated Upcoming Releases Empty Highly Anticipated Upcoming Releases

Post by Kerrick Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:26 pm

It seems like this past year has been somewhat sparse for Christian metal releases (though there have been some great ones).  However, there are quite a few that I'm really looking forward to.  What releases are you excited for?  For me...

Death Therapy
Frosthardr
Northern Flame
Parakletos
Skald in veum
Throne Of Awful Splendor
VIRGIN BLACK (!!!)

Others that are in the works but may be a while yet:

Dalit
Epta Astera
Grave Declaration
Hesychast
Pantokrator
Pylon
Sardis
Vials Of Wrath
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Highly Anticipated Upcoming Releases Empty Re: Highly Anticipated Upcoming Releases

Post by MetalPioneer Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:34 pm

I'll have to think about it a bit, but I know the one that I am super excited about is the new Ecthirion album.

I hadn't heard about Dalit, Pantokrator, or Pylon yet, but those would also be awesome. The new Frosthardr song also sounds sweet. I've come to like Vials of Wrath a lot, so a new release from him would be most welcome.
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down

Highly Anticipated Upcoming Releases Empty Re: Highly Anticipated Upcoming Releases

Post by metaldude Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:52 pm

Kerrick already mentioned it, but I'm really looking forward to the new Northern Flame. A new Signum Regis would be nice. I doubt we're anywhere near it, given the fact that Ronnie and Philip just released the Dream Patrol album recently. I'm definitely interested in the new Once Dead project. Hand of Fire recently released a new song, but I'm not sure how close they are to a new release. And then there's N.O.G. Hopefully their debut will be out soon.
metaldude
metaldude

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:03 pm

Dalit, Pantokrator, and Pylon have posted online about working on new albums though who knows when they'll be released (hopefully soon!!!).  Smile

More Signum Regis would be awesome, though I think you're right: it may be a little while.  I'm not sure if you heard, but their singer Mayo has stepped down Sad  and so far as I know, they haven't found a new singer.

Yeah the new Frosthardr is sounding good!  Vials Of Wrath is one of my top-favorite Christian metal bands right now and they just seem to get better and better with each release.  I'm sure this new one will not disappoint.
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Zymologist Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:58 pm

New Pylon and Epta Astera would be awesome.

Top of my list would have to be Opprobrium, though--"The Fallen Entities" has been announced for February 22, 2019.

Zymologist

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:09 pm

Kerrick wrote:More Signum Regis would be awesome, though I think you're right: it may be a little while.  I'm not sure if you heard, but their singer Mayo has stepped down Sad  and so far as I know, they haven't found a new singer.

Hmmm... Eli Prinsen perhaps? They have history together including Signum Regis.
metaldude
metaldude

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:14 pm

Maybe!  I haven't seen any announcements one way or another, just that Mayo has left.  They've had a few different singers over the years and have maintained consistently great albums regardless, so I'm sure whoever fills Mayo's shoes will be stellar.
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Zymologist Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:16 pm

In fact, new Pylon is exciting enough that I think I'm going to listen to "A Lament" next.

Zymologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zymologist Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:19 am

Skald in veum's upcoming album.

Zymologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:07 pm

Looks like they got all of their funding.  Do you know if they have a release date set or any idea of timeline?
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Zymologist Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:09 pm

Kerrick wrote:Looks like they got all of their funding.  Do you know if they have a release date set or any idea of timeline?

I haven't seen any updates as to release date, but I'll be sure to post them when I do!

Zymologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:11 pm

Cool!

Oh man I'm just stoked that Pianissimo will FINALLY be released in a couple weeks!
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:37 pm

Signum Regis posted a video on their FB that the drums for the new album are complete.  I'm really curious how their sound will have changed with a new singer...
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:30 pm

Updated list of new music I'm eagerly awaiting:

Epta Astera
Irgalom
Renascent
Sardis
Signum Regis
Vials Of Wrath

These are supposedly in the works though I haven't heard any news for some time and/or are in very early stages...

The Autumn League
Blood Thirsty
Dalit
Darkening
Grave Declaration
Hesychast
Northern Flame
Ohen
Pantokrator
Parakletos
Sawol
Throne Of Awful Splendor

What else am I missing? Smile
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Christianslovemetaltoo Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:33 pm

I need new Renascent!
Would love to hear more from Grave Declaration and Pantokrator also.
And I'm back btw Smile

Christianslovemetaltoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:45 pm

Welcome back! Renascent posted a little while ago about an upcoming EP though I haven't heard any new updates since then. IMO Renascent just get better with each release so I have no doubt this one's gonna be killer!
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:04 pm

The new Narnia album From Darkness to Light is great! One listen and you can tell that they are on fire for God! Most bands become more lukewarm in their faith over time, but with Narnia is is the opposite. Some of the tracks could almost be considered praise and worship.  My favorites so far are probably From "Darkness to Light, Pt. 1-II" and "The War That Tore the Land"

The album is up on Spotify

MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:11 pm

I'm really looking forward to the new Irgalom album. It's got a cover of Vaakevandring's song Some Day too!
https://visionofgodrecords.bandcamp.com/album/meditate-volume-2
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:44 am

Wow, there's new stuff from some really great bands coming out in the near future.

Adorned Graves
The Arbiter
Derek's mysterious doooooom project
Epta Astera - October 31
Faustian Slip
Irgalom - September 20
Renascent
Sardis
Signum Regis
Vials Of Wrath
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:41 pm

Robert's been cranking away on the Warpriest debut album. I'm really looking forward to hearing it.

And speaking of dooooom... there's an upcoming 3-way split with Memorium (Duane from Vision Of God Records' project), The Arbiter, and Neversatan. No release date has been set as far as I know, but I'll definitely be picking up this one!
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:29 pm

Cloth just posted on their FB:
Cloth wrote:Mixing of our new release is finished, going through master revisions now!

EDIT: Darkening just posted that they've got a new album coming soon too!
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:59 am

Pantokrator announced via facebook video that they finished all of the recordings for their next album.
https://www.facebook.com/Pantokrator/
cheers
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:30 pm

Well after many delays, it's looking like Warpriest's debut album is going to be released next month! I've been looking forward to this one for a looooooong time. If you go on Warpriest's facebook page, you can see a couple images of portions of the album cover which looks really fantastic.
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by travisjestes Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:09 pm

I've been hearing rumors about a new Hesychast for months, but nothing ever happens. Does anyone know anything about this?
travisjestes
travisjestes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:17 pm

It's been "in process" for years now! And I've been periodically bugging them about it the whole time hahaha. Hopefully we'll get a second Hesychast album one of these days...

Anyways, welcome to the forum Travis!
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next