Christian Headbangers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Sáwol Album: Past The Gate

Go down

New Sáwol Album: Past The Gate Empty New Sáwol Album: Past The Gate

Post by Kerrick Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:26 am

(EDIT: In addition to the new single they posted, there are now details on their new album so I just lumped that all into this thread.)

Finnish melodic death metallers have released a new song from their upcoming album and it's good!  The song is called Crossroads and here's what the band had to say about it:

Sáwol wrote:We have great news to share with you! The first new single from the upcoming album has been released today! A song named Crossroads is now available in Spotify, iTunes and YouTube among other digital platforms! The song is an introduction to the new Sáwol sound. We have been cooking with a new recipe and we’re really looking forward to let you guys hear also the rest of the new material! Excpect some more news about upcoming singles and a full length album in the near future!

Aaaaand we've now got details for the upcoming album!  I'm digging the track titles and while the album artwork isn't too creative, it's good too IMO.  I'm looking forward to hearing more and will definitely be ordering it as soon as possible.  Hopefully we'll get some US distribution too.

Sáwol wrote:We hope you have enjoyed the new song Crossroads! Let us know your thoughts about it! We’ll release a couple more singles in the following days/weeks (next one this friday!) and on October 31st you get to hear the whole album in digital platforms around the world! The upcoming Sáwol full length album is called Past the gate. Check out the tracklist and cover art!

1 With the monsters
2 Crossroads
3 Past the gate
4 Maintain
5 The furnace is burning hot
6 Breathe
7 Frail frames
8 Dark horizon
9 Momentary madness
10 Kaiverrettu
11 Peace

We’re also printing a limited amount of CDs and we’re having a release party in Saturday, November 2 @ Nordic Fest, Oslo. See you there!

New Sáwol Album: Past The Gate 72550815_2468860953181981_1278353194103078912_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQmCA6XYXHOA1g8BOt5swrOccS270k7Gz5pNwpdXjKI8HVFZHdBc7a7QdtpTlrAfvVcbrNCDs4WFCT5msyfDsMLj&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

New Sáwol Album: Past The Gate Empty Re: New Sáwol Album: Past The Gate

Post by Kerrick Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:24 am

They released another single.  I think I'm going to really like this album...  Smile

Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:46 am

They've released a third single!  This one's a bit doomier than the previous two (always a good thing in my books!).  Check it out:

Sawol wrote:The furnace is burning hot! 🔥 We have one more single for you before we’ll release Past the gate album! The third single, The furnace is burning hot, is heavy, slow and atmospheric! Sounds familiar to you who have listened to Sáwol in the past years? Well it does, but the song also has new elements you haven’t heard before in Sáwol material! Go check it out from Spotify, iTunes, Youtube and other digital platforms! And let us know, what you think about it!

By the way, there’s only 6 days to the album release… We’re excited! 💪

https://open.spotify.com/track/375CJ1spPS4mb6tOgE7HjL…
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down