Christian Headbangers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arbiter - now called Zsolozsma - (doom/death)

2 posters

Go down

The Arbiter - now called Zsolozsma - (doom/death) Empty The Arbiter - now called Zsolozsma - (doom/death)

Post by Kerrick Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:19 pm

The guy from Abran Records (Irgalom, Abandoned Mortuary, etc.) has yet another project: The Arbiter.  Wow is this guy prolific and eclectic in styles!  The Arbiter plays doom/death metal and sounds pretty good!  There are so few Christian bands that play this genre so it's really a breath of fresh air.

The album is available at name-your-price on Bandcamp:
https://abran.bandcamp.com/album/water-from-the-river-of-life

Last edited by Kerrick on Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

The Arbiter - now called Zsolozsma - (doom/death) Empty Re: The Arbiter - now called Zsolozsma - (doom/death)

Post by Kerrick Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:50 pm

CDs are now available on the Bandcamp link I provided above.  Also, I heard through the grapevine that Vision Of God Records will have a few copies for us folks in the US.
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

The Arbiter - now called Zsolozsma - (doom/death) Empty Re: The Arbiter - now called Zsolozsma - (doom/death)

Post by Kerrick Thu May 16, 2019 5:40 pm

Kerrick wrote:CDs are now available on the Bandcamp link I provided above.  Also, I heard through the grapevine that Vision Of God Records will have a few copies for us folks in the US.

https://visionofgodrecords.com/product/the-arbiter-water-from-the-river-of-life-cd/?fbclid=IwAR2tMw1_3aPIQIYbk45RyMyRrr8meTTR92Pxolf_qJMYhgdA8a4d98zuOLs
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:49 pm

I got to hear a short sample from the upcoming second album and... it's really good. I think it's going to be a more expansive and diverse album than the debut and with a few surprises here or there. Smile
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:34 pm

The Arbiter just re-released their material from the split album digitally - with three cover songs which are really excellent. Check it out!
https://abran.bandcamp.com/album/gather-the-exiles
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:51 pm

The Arbiter has morphed into Zsolozsma. The debut album is very solid and highly recommended!
https://abran.bandcamp.com/album/my-hiding-place

Zsolozsma wrote:Doom / death metal album by Zsolozsma, a continuation of the Arbiter. A new name with a somewhat different sound, relying more on keyboards (organ, piano, synth strings). Still heavy, still slow.
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:35 pm

I will have to check it out! No clue how to pronounce that new name, lol
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:58 pm

Hahaha neither do I. My wife knows a little Hungarian so I'll have to ask her.
Kerrick
Kerrick

MetalPioneer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down