Christian Headbangers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reflection Of Glory (melodic/symphonic metal)

3 posters

Go down

Reflection Of Glory (melodic/symphonic metal) Empty Reflection Of Glory (melodic/symphonic metal)

Post by Kerrick Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:54 pm

I just learned about this project from a post on another forum and am totally blown away.  Really stellar stuff.  It's a solo project from one guy (which is super impressive IMO) and the style is very melodic/symphonic metal with vocals that are much more sublime and mid-range than what you'd expect which really helps set Reflection Of Glory apart from the bulk of bands of this style.  I haven't read the lyrics yet, but they seem very overtly and blatantly Christian from what I have heard.  I bought their first album yesterday and have been loving it.  They've got a second one coming out later this month which sounds amazing:

https://www.reflection-music.com/
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Reflection Of Glory (melodic/symphonic metal) Empty Re: Reflection Of Glory (melodic/symphonic metal)

Post by MetalPioneer Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:14 pm

It sounds great, and Christian metal doesn't have many symphonic bands. I'll definitely be interested in hearing this when it comes out.

I didn't hear much of the mid-range stuff, but it's hard to tell from a few clips I guess.
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down

Reflection Of Glory (melodic/symphonic metal) Empty Re: Reflection Of Glory (melodic/symphonic metal)

Post by Júlio Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:56 am

excellent band. I heard everything I had on YouTube and I definitely want more of this. Discover new bands and my fun.
Júlio
Júlio

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:44 pm

^Cool!  I've been listening to and really enjoying this album a lot lately.
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down