Christian Headbangers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Christian Metal Purchases

+6
CrimsonWarrior
Zymologist
Deepfriar
Kerrick
Mark Hentze
metaldude
10 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Latest Christian Metal Purchases - Page 14 Empty Re: Latest Christian Metal Purchases

Post by Kerrick Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:31 pm

Epic haul! I still need to pick up those Eternal Gaze releases... Maybe this upcoming BC Friday. Smile

How do you like the Signum Regis? I was listening to that one this morning! I think it's a very solid album and a step up from their previous one, though for whatever reason I haven't found myself in the mood for SR as much these days.
Kerrick
Kerrick

MetalPioneer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Latest Christian Metal Purchases - Page 14 Empty Re: Latest Christian Metal Purchases

Post by MetalPioneer Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:07 pm

Kerrick wrote:Epic haul!  I still need to pick up those Eternal Gaze releases...  Maybe this upcoming BC Friday.  Smile

How do you like the Signum Regis?  I was listening to that one this morning!  I think it's a very solid album and a step up from their previous one, though for whatever reason I haven't found myself in the mood for SR as much these days.

The new Signum Regis is probably my favorite album by them. It edged out Theocracy in my top 15 albums, so I guess that's saying something about how much I enjoy it.
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:12 pm

I picked up a digital copy of Xaphon - Heights of the Far North on Bandcamp Friday.
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:08 pm

Bandcamp Friday!

Strixskog - Strixskog
Strixskog - The Hell We Have Created
Eternal Gaze - In Selah
Zebulon - Desolation I
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:40 pm

Eternal Gaze - Winter's Womb (single)
Every Thought Captive - Eternal Conscious Punishment EP
Trebuchet SDG - Through the Dark Ages (CD)
Herfsdood - Lijdensweg
Desolate Tomb - Scorned by Misery
Forfeit Thee Untrue - Gather the Broken
Fit for a King - Slave to Nothing
Fit for a King - The Path
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:00 pm

Some good stuff! I plan on getting that Eternal Gaze single this next Bandcamp Friday... and possibly the Trebuchet SDG CD even though I already have it digitally.

I saw FFAK live a month or so ago. They put on a very good show even if their music isn't my cup of tea. I've heard that they're no longer a Christian band though; do you know what's up with them? There weren't any indicators either way when I saw them (no swearing - unlike The Devil Wears Prada - but no Gospel sharing or anything either).
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:36 am

Kerrick wrote:Some good stuff!  I plan on getting that Eternal Gaze single this next Bandcamp Friday... and possibly the Trebuchet SDG CD even though I already have it digitally.

I saw FFAK live a month or so ago.  They put on a very good show even if their music isn't my cup of tea.  I've heard that they're no longer a Christian band though; do you know what's up with them?  There weren't any indicators either way when I saw them (no swearing - unlike The Devil Wears Prada - but no Gospel sharing or anything either).

Yeah from what I understand they don't consider themselves to be a Christian band anymore, but you'll still see them posted about a lot in Christian forums. Either way I love the music!
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:51 pm

Gotcha. Yeah I really don't know much about 'em. I picked up a few bits and pieces from their lyrics that seemed to have Christian themes, though that could've been from their earlier material. Either way, my friends and I were all very impressed with their professionalism and showmanship. They put on a quality show!
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:51 pm

Extinction of Ba'al - Entering Ancient Ages of Idolatry
Duister Maanlicht - Influisteringen Van De Duivel
Dire - Depths
Dehumanize - Malum, Scelesto, Ferox
Dehumanize - Discography
Flood - Ripped into Exile
Randy Rose - The Masquerade Sessions
Elgibbor - Resist Him
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Wed May 01, 2024 2:29 pm

Meadows - Familiar with Pain
Pipe Bomb - Stomp
The Blamed - 21
The Blamed - Frail
The Blamed - Give Us Barabbas
The Blamed - Twenty21 (Reissue)
Godspeed - Religious Death (Remastered)
Mohler - Above All
All for the King - Darkest Before Dawn
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14