Christian Headbangers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xaitopia (black metal)

2 posters

Go down

Xaitopia (black metal) Empty Xaitopia (black metal)

Post by Kerrick Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:39 pm

Anyone else like these guys?
https://xaitopia.bandcamp.com/

They remind me somewhat of a rawer Admonish.  They've only got a few EP's out digitally so far, but they're definitely someone to keep an eye on.

Also, you gotta love Xaitopia's description of their newest EP:

Xaitopia wrote:The third release from Xaitopia. We've been working on this EP for a long time and now's finally the time to release it. 3 raw and extreme tracks recorded in some extreme conditions with some of the worst equipment you can imagine. Too bad we didn’t find any worse gear to use but we used the worst of what we could find and some that were about to broke. Raw and meaty EP with some horrible vocals, ear-piercing guitars, disturbing bass and hard-hitting drums to unleash an avalanche of rage or soothing moments with your creator. We won’t be asking for you to enjoy it but feel free to do that if you want (because we did) and spread the word of our EP.
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Xaitopia (black metal) Empty Re: Xaitopia (black metal)

Post by Kerrick Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:07 pm

They recently released a teaser for some upcoming tunes. You can't tell much from the very short clip, but I'm looking forward to hearing what they've got cooking!
https://www.facebook.com/Xaitopia/
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:56 pm

The guitar is pretty good, and I really enjoyed the melodic sections, but I'm not so much a fan of the vocals. Still, the band has promise.

Is there an explanation behind the band name? I assume it has something to do with either utopia or dystopia.
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:06 am

They just released a new EP.  Check it out!  IMO it's their best stuff yet.

https://xaitopia.bandcamp.com/album/in-this-void

Xaitopia wrote:The fifth release by Xaitopia. This EP feature the song called "The Moment" that was released in December 2019 as a part of a Christmas compilation by Rottweiler Records. In This Void may not be your typical masterpiece but it sure was a cold and horrible time to write and track the EP. Listen, enjoy, love, hate and share it!
credits
released February 15, 2020

Produced by Xaitopia
Music and lyrics by Xaitopia
Mixed and mastered by EZK
Album cover art and design by ToxiQBlue Studios
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down