Christian Headbangers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day of Atonement "Cremation of the Guilty"

2 posters

Go down

Day of Atonement "Cremation of the Guilty" Empty Day of Atonement "Cremation of the Guilty"

Post by Sparkyzilla85 Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:52 pm

Day of Atonement "Cremation of the Guilty" Pictur10

I picked up this album after doing some research on other bands that Lincoln Bowen has been in. He's one of my favorite guitarists, and I love his guitar work on the Mortification albums that he was on.

This album is so so. Most of the songs sound alike, and sadly, Lincoln Bowen's guitar work is really disappointing. The best way that I can describe it is it just kind of drones on.

I'm interested to see if anyone else has listened to this album and to see what your thoughts are of this album.
Sparkyzilla85
Sparkyzilla85

Back to top Go down

Day of Atonement "Cremation of the Guilty" Empty Re: Day of Atonement "Cremation of the Guilty"

Post by Kerrick Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:39 pm

That's a drag!  I haven't heard it, though I'm not a big fan of that style of death metal anyways.  Sometimes albums like that can be growers though: maybe after repeated listens the intricacies and subtleties could come to surface and you'll find it more enjoyable.  That's happened to me numerous times.
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Day of Atonement "Cremation of the Guilty" Empty Re: Day of Atonement "Cremation of the Guilty"

Post by Sparkyzilla85 Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:22 am

Kerrick wrote:That's a drag!  I haven't heard it, though I'm not a big fan of that style of death metal anyways.  Sometimes albums like that can be growers though: maybe after repeated listens the intricacies and subtleties could come to surface and you'll find it more enjoyable.  That's happened to me numerous times.

I'm going to give it another listen today. Hopefully it does grow on me like Tourniquet's new album did.
Sparkyzilla85
Sparkyzilla85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum