Christian Headbangers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Entire Christian Music CD Collection

2 posters

Go down

My Entire Christian Music CD Collection Empty My Entire Christian Music CD Collection

Post by Sparkyzilla85 Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:28 pm

This was as of January. I have added a couple of CDs since then.
Sparkyzilla85
Sparkyzilla85

Back to top Go down

My Entire Christian Music CD Collection Empty Re: My Entire Christian Music CD Collection

Post by MetalPioneer Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:13 pm

Awesome collection, brother! That Mortification collection alone is amazing. That's some dedication trying to get every edition of all the albums. Maybe one day I will endeavor to do that.

I highly recommend picking up the other BTA albums. They used to be my favorite band!

Sometimes I also wonder about pronunciations of certain bands, so don't feel bad about that. I hadn't heard the name Divine Metal Distro in a long time. Too bad they're not around anymore.
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Sparkyzilla85 likes this post

Back to top Go down

My Entire Christian Music CD Collection Empty Re: My Entire Christian Music CD Collection

Post by Sparkyzilla85 Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:29 pm

MetalPioneer wrote:Awesome collection, brother! That Mortification collection alone is amazing. That's some dedication trying to get every edition of all the albums. Maybe one day I will endeavor to do that.

I highly recommend picking up the other BTA albums. They used to be my favorite band!

Sometimes I also wonder about pronunciations of certain bands, so don't feel bad about that. I hadn't heard the name Divine Metal Distro in a long time. Too bad they're not around anymore.

It's funny, I started collecting the various editions of Mortification's albums by accident. I had purchased a lot of 100 CDs, or something like that, and it had a couple Mortification CDs. So I figured I might as well collect the various albums with different artwork, or songs.

I'm currently on the lookout for BTA last two albums. I know their second to last album was readily available on eBay, but their last one is harder to find.

I loved Divine Metal Distro. I don't know how many albums I bought from that website. Now I mostly go through either Metal Helm or Vision of God record's website.
Sparkyzilla85
Sparkyzilla85

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalPioneer Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:10 pm

Sparkyzilla85 wrote:
MetalPioneer wrote:Awesome collection, brother! That Mortification collection alone is amazing. That's some dedication trying to get every edition of all the albums. Maybe one day I will endeavor to do that.

It's funny, I started collecting the various editions of Mortification's albums by accident. I had purchased a lot of 100 CDs, or something like that, and it had a couple Mortification CDs. So I figured I might as well collect the various albums with different artwork, or songs.

I'm currently on the lookout for BTA last two albums. I know their second to last album was readily available on eBay, but their last one is harder to find.

I loved Divine Metal Distro. I don't know how many albums I bought from that website. Now I mostly go through either Metal Helm or Vision of God record's website.

Both of those are great places to purchase music from. I've also bought a fair amount of stuff from Rottweiler Records and the Roxx Record store (Christian Metal Distro) recently.
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Sparkyzilla85 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down