Christian Headbangers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire

2 posters

Go down

Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire Empty Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire

Post by deathisgain Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:33 pm

A friend of mine's band just released their album "Blood and Fire". I did the artwork for this.

Here is their bio:

Scarlet Oath is a Goth Doom Metal band that draws heavily from the rawness of the early days of the genre while still attempting to forge a unique sound all of their own.

The sound is atmospheric, with touches of Symphonic elements that are meant to enhance the darkness and mood, rather than soften the approach. Mood and feeling are essential components of their sound and the band strives to convey an artistic integrity that can be felt.

Scarlet Oath released their first full length album titled "Blood And Fire" on October 13th, 2019 available from our Bandcamp page @ https://scarletoath.bandcamp.com/releases

Turn off the lights, light a candle and enjoy!

deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire Empty Re: Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire

Post by Kerrick Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:45 pm

They sound pretty good! I'm not usually a big fan of gothic metal (with a few exceptions) but I'm digging what I'm hearing.

Also, nice artwork!
Kerrick
Kerrick

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:42 pm

Kerrick wrote:They sound pretty good!  I'm not usually a big fan of gothic metal (with a few exceptions) but I'm digging what I'm hearing.

Also, nice artwork!

Thanks. That artwork also appears in the video for The Witch.

deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum