Christian Headbangers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CDs for Trade/Sale

Go down

CDs for Trade/Sale Empty CDs for Trade/Sale

Post by MetalPioneer Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:19 am

Just finished organizing my entire CD collection, which was a bunch of work. I have some extras for trade/sale. I'm pretty reasonable; if you're interested in something, feel free to send me an offer via PM. Please also comment with "PM Sent" on this thread so that I get a notification. As for trading, I'd be interested in most anything metal/rock not in my collection.

Some of these CDs were lost at one point and I ordered another one to replace it and then found the original, some were added as bonus CDs in orders and I already had it, or maybe I won it on eBay in a lot of CDs and I already owned several of them. They are all USED unless otherwise noted. There are mostly Christian bands, but there are a few non-Christian mixed in. I tried to describe the condition as well as I could, but keep in mind I'm not a professional appraiser/grader or anything.

They are listed in this format and alphabetized:

Band Name - Album Name (media packaging format)
Record Label
Condition - Description

-----------------------------------------------------

Apostisy - The Paradox of Existence (Jewel case)
Black Winter Productions
Condition - Mint (Sealed in shrink wrap)
The band sent me the wrong CD and so I got two of this one. They wanted me to pass the extra copy forward to someone that will enjoy it instead of returning it. If we work out a deal and you want this one, I'll throw it in for free. Let me know, as it's a great album.

Becoming Saints - Oh the Suffering (Jewel case)
Rottweiler

Becoming the Archetype - Celestial Completion (Jewel case)
Solid State
Condition - Good (Moderate wear to jewel case. CD has moderate scuffing and booklet has some wear)

Becoming the Archetype - I Am (Jewel case)
Solid State
Condition - Very Good (Jewel case has a crack in front cover. Disc and booklet in very good condition)

The Burial - Lights and Perfections (Jewel case)
Facedown
Condition - Very Good (Jewel case has sticker residue. Disc and booklet in very good condition)

Falling Cycle - The Conflict (Jewel case)
Facedown
Condition - Very Good (Some light wear on jewel case. CD has light scuffs and booklet is in very good condition)

Grave Robber - Inner Sanctum - Legends Remastered (2020) (Jewel Case)
Retroactive

Guardian - Bottle Rocket (Jewel case)
Myrrh
Condition - Good (Jewel case has wear and several cracks on front. CD has some light scuffing and booklet is in very good condition)

Guardian - Smashes - The Best of Guardian (Jewel case)
World Music
Condition - Good (Jewel case has moderate wear. Moderate scuffing on CD and booklet is in very good condition)

Hands - Creator (Jewel case)
Facedown
Condition - Near Mint (Sealed but shrink wrap is starting to come off along the spine of the jewel case)

Holy Blood - Voice of Blood (Digipak)
Vision of God
Condition - Near Mint (Sealed but has the words "bonus" written on the shrink wrap in sharpie)

Leaders - Now We Are Free (Jewel case)
Facedown
Condition - Near Mint (awesome condition outside of sticker residue on jewel case)

Means - To Keep Me From Sinking (Jewel case)
Facedown
Condition - Near Mint (awesome condition outside of some normal wear to jewel case)

mewithoutYou - Pale Horses (Digipak)
Cover
Condition - Very Good (some light wear on digipak but disc and booklet are in excellent condition)

Mortification - The Evil Addiction Destroying Machine (Digipak)
Rowe Productions
Condition - Near Mint (never used, ordered an additional copy and then later found the original again)

Paradise Lost - Medusa (Digipak)
Nuclear Blast

Skeleton - Skeleton (Jewel case)
20 Buck Spin
Condition - Near Mint (Accidentally ordered two of these. Jewel case has some light marks/scuffs but disc and booklet are Near Mint)

Symphony in Peril - The Whore's Trophy (Jewel case)
Facedown
Condition - Mint (new in shrink wrap)

Symphony of Heaven - The Ascension of Extinction EP (Jewel case)
Rottweiler
Condition - Near Mint (Sealed but has the words "bonus" written on the shrink wrap in sharpie and there is also a piece of tape and small tear in the plastic)

Thousand Foot Krutch - Phenomenon (Jewel case)
Tooth & Nail
Condition - Good (Jewel case has sticker residue and is beaten up considerably. Disc has some light scuffing and booklet is in good condition)

Your Memorial - Redirect (Slipcase)
Facedown
Condition - Good (some decent wear to slipcase from storage/shipping including a dent in the back)
MetalPioneer
MetalPioneer

Back to top Go down